Your Local Seattle Hospital SEO Pro
Keith Eneix: 5 STAR TOP RATED SEO EXPERT
Tired of feeling like your website is broken? I can get you on the path to better sales results with Google today.
Need More Leads? Get a Free SEO Audit
Get SEO That Grows Your Hospital Patients
SEO Packages that Just Work
You Get SEO that’s focused on providing you the best possible results so you can focus on growing your business and doing what matters most.
What Clients Say
From 700k to 2 Million
“The marketing work Fannit has done for On the Go Moving & Storage has increased my revenues, helped me launch a new service, and improved my marketing ROI. Hire this team!”
Owner/ CEO, On The Go Moving
Hospital Marketing Company – SEO, PPC, and Web Design
Take your hospital care to the next level with Your Local Seattle SEO Pro.
Here’s what our Hospital SEO service looks like:
- Initial Consultation – We meet with you and develop a clear outline for both your qualitative and quantitative goals of getting new leads through the organic search channel.
- Persona and Keyword Research – We get inside the mind of your target customer and research how they search for you.
- Content Development – We create a thorough content plan for your blog and develop guest posting opportunities.
- Content Placement – We place your content on your blog and other
high qualitysites through Press Release promotion and guest posting relationships.
- On-site Optimization – This includes analytics, CRO (conversion rate optimization), basic on-site optimization best practices, and more. We ensure that your website is armed and ready to receive more traffic.
- Local SEO – Most of our clients serve a local customer or client base in their area. We specialize in marketing development for local SEO including, Name, Address, Phone Number (NAP) optimization, Directory placement, Google Maps optimization, local content optimization, online reputation, reviews, and more.
- Reporting – Each month we report on your traffic, form, and call tracking and compare the current results with the results of the previous months to see how your SEO campaign is doing and can be refined.