There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Real Managed SEO Marketing Strategies that Work
Stop Just Ranking Keywords: Get Long-Term Profits With Strategic SEO Marketing
Fannit has been a great marketing asset to Clean Crawls and has proven to me that they can consistently bring new business in the door. They are professional Internet Marketing experts. I’m glad we partnered with them to bring us new business.
Chuck Hendrichsen – CEO – Clean Crawls
Hi, I’m Keith Eneix I’d like to introduce you to a winning Strategic Marketing team that has consistently driven proven results for Executives and Marketing Managers just like you.
My brother and I started our company in 2010 with the desire to help companies in the Seattle area develop predictable revenue through reliable sales and marketing services. Now, we service client’s across the United States with an eight person management team that can help you with your Marketing Strategy, SEO, Web Design, PPC, Content, and Marketing Automation Management.
Meet The Fannit Team
Paid Search / Analytics
Client Advocate / Strategist
Account Manager / Content
Account Manager / Content
An Inside Look at What Fannit is in Seattle
Seattle, “The Emerald City,” is one of the best online traffic search areas in the nation for services and products. Call it the nature of the residents, because Seattle is native “Microsoft land.” Hundreds of tech companies and startups have chosen to reside in the Seattle and Bellevue areas because of the great demand for quality tech services.
Seattle has always produced plentiful leaders in the tech and SEO industry. Some of the most respected names in Inbound Marketing reside in the Seattle area..
Your Best Seattle Search Engine Optimization Company
We are a Seattle area SEO company and respected resource for online marketing services and information, we provide updates to our Blog with interesting tips and news to keep our clients and readers up to date with relevant online marketing strategies.
Taking your Seattle area company to the next level with high quality SEO services is just a part of the overall marketing plan that we look at. Seattle SEO companies are constantly changing their process to fit within the mold of algorithmic changes like, Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird. Some Seattle Search Engine Optimization firms will even throw up their hands and say that “SEO is Dead” in frustration… we aren’t like that.
How We Execute SEO Services Properly
Search Engine Optimization will never die. In a nutshell, internet marketing was always the same. The organic results in search engines were always intended to provide searchers with the products or services that were the most relevant result.
Relevance is a huge key. Search relevance has everything to do with the way people perceive your brand through third party validations and customer or client reviews. If your business does not have quality third party validations through trusted companies like, YEXT, Google, Bing, Forbes, Business Insider, and other trusted niche related sites for your specific industry, then you will not be able to win the trust of your searchers… and Google won’t reward you with high rankings.
Perhaps you’ve worked with a Seattle area SEO Firm who was able to get fast rankings for you, but then got your website penalized. If so, you have, unfortunately, experienced bad SEO techniques – which are synonymous with bad marketing. The Best marketing means developing a promotion plan that catches the attention of your local target (in this case, Seattle) area, or national target market and gets them to do business with you. Good promotion means great content and a strong campaign that places great content in front of people who are interested in you. Here’s what our Seattle SEO service look like:
- Initial Consultation – We meet with you and develop a clear outline for our collaborative goals of getting new leads through the organic space.
- Keyword Research – We research how your target market searches for you.
- Content Development – We make a content plan for your blog and develop guest posting opportunities.
- Content Placement – We place your content on your blog and other high quality sites through Press Release promotion and guest posting.
- On-site Optimization – This includes Analytics, CRO (conversion rate optimization), basic on-site optimization best practices, and more. We ensure that your website is ready and geared up to receive more traffic.
- Local SEO – Most of our clients serve a local customer or client base. We specialize in marketing development for local SEO including, Name, Address, Phone Number (NAP) optimization, Directory placement, Google Maps optimization, local content optimization, reviews, and more.
- Reporting – Each month we report on your traffic, form, and call leads and compare the current results with the results of the previous months to see how your SEO campaign is doing and can be refined.